Online Library Catalog
Instructions for title/ keyword search for online catalog:
To begin, choose “Online Library Catalog” from the bottom of this page. This will take you to your BVSD SSO (ClassLink Launchpad). From there, open our online catalog using "Destiny."
When searching for a book in the online catalog, there is a drop-down menu to the left of the search box.
- If you know the title of the book, choose “title” and type the title in the search box.
- If you know the name of the author, choose “author” and type the name of the author in the search box.
- If you don’t know that author or title, use a keyword search. Choose “keyword” search and type in a word such as, “sports” or “biography” and those items will load. You can narrow down the results from there.
- If you do not get any results, check your spelling and try again. Unfortunately, you cannot yet search by color of the book cover.
- If a result says, “Book” it is a print book. If it is a digital book, the result will say “ebook” or “audiobook” and you will be linked to SORA.
- Also look at the availability to see if the book is already checked out by someone else.