Academics at Broomfield High School
We have a strong academic reputation and one of the most comprehensive programs in the state, with nearly 20 AP courses available to students across multiple disciplines and grade levels. The AP program allows students the freedom to follow their passion, in whatever discipline(s) they choose. There are no specific set courses that must be taken for AP recognition at graduation.
We offer four world languages—Spanish, French, German, and American Sign Language—from levels 1 through 4 and Advanced Placement (year 5 for French and Spanish).
Online Learning: Fall 2020
To help support students to be successful at Broomfield High, these groups and services, including tutoring are available.
Departments, Course Catalog, and Academic Honors:
- Each Academic Department at Broomfield High has its own page listing information about the department, course listings, teaching staff, and graduation requirements.
- The Course Catalog is also available as a resource listing all the courses offered at Broomfield High this school year as well as next school year.
- BHS Academic Honors Website lists out the academic awards available to students and the criteria needed in order for students to earn the award.
Class & Testing Information:
- BHS Class Information Website provides information on class fees & supplies as well as grading and summer homework.
- Testing Information Website provides the schedule and information on final exams, AP testing, as well as College Entrance exams and State Assessments.
Classes Elsewhere: at Boulder TEC, CU, or Online
As a student at Broomfield High School, there are many opportunities to follow your interests and take classes outside of our school earning graduation credits as well as possible college credits. For more information, please contact the counseling office.