Buy your 2020-2021 Yearbook
Want a payment plan? Choose that option for three easy payments!
Don't want to pay online? Here is a PDF to print if you'd like to order with cash or check at the school.
Book prices increase as the year goes on, so order early to save up to $10.
- Most importantly, yearbooks sold at school must be purchased with cash or check made out to BHS Yearbook. To purchase your book online, please click the link above.
- The yearbook has decided to make this change to ensure the accuracy and ease of your orders. It is still important to purchase your book early because the price of the book will increase before winter break and again at the end of the year.
- Each year a limited supply of yearbooks is ordered, so be sure to make certain your name is on the list. Save money and buy as soon as you can to safeguard your copy of what will be the school’s best ever book.
- Click here for a PDF file if you'd like to purchase your book with cash or check at the school.
Upload your Senior Photo!
- Portraits are due to the yearbook staff no later than Friday, November 1st. There will be a $30 fee applied to all late photos.
The easiest way to submit your photo to the yearbook staff is through the photo uploading link above.
- Many photographers prefer to use this system as they are able to submit multiple photos simultaneously. An additional way to submit photos is with a clearly marked CD or flash drive (that you do not need returned) to the school’s main office.
- Digital photos of 300dpi or better (high resolution 2x3 photo) are required.
- All photos must be submitted in full color (no sepia, selective color or black and white)
- All photos must be in vertical (portrait) orientation and of the senior only, (no other people in the photo).
- Students must be appropriately dressed (i.e., meet all BHS dress-code requirements listed in the student handbook with face fully visible – no sunglasses or hats that cause shadows, please).
- Photos should reflect the conventions and dignity of standard portrait photography (e.g., still poses, no action shots, acceptable backdrops).
- File name must be the students name in the following format: Lastname.Firstname please submit one photo only.
Please send us high-resolution photos only. This ensures the photo you submit will print clearly.
Make a lasting dedication to your senior!
- Want to provide a tribute to your son or daughter, sister or brother, and leave a loving message that will be appreciated and adored by your graduate forever? The yearbook encourages you to participate in one of the longest lasting traditions at Broomfield High School by placing a senior dedication for all to enjoy.
- Baby ads are outsourced by the yearbook staff to theyearbookcompany for two reasons:
- First, the yearbook is a student publication, and outsourcing the dedications ensures accuracy for these unforgettable tributes.
- Secondly, the acknowledgments are intended to be kept secret until the last days of school when your student picks up his or her yearbook, so not even the yearbook staff will know who will be receiving some love.
- All dedications are due to the yearbookcompany (not the high school!) by October 22nd for an early-bird discount; the hard deadline is November 19th.