Want a payment plan? Choose that option for three easy payments!
Book prices increase as the year goes on, so order early to save up to $10.
- Most importantly, yearbooks sold at school must be purchased with cash or check made out to BHS Yearbook. To purchase your book online, please click the link above.
- The yearbook has decided to make this change to ensure the accuracy and ease of your orders. It is still important to purchase your book early because the price of the book will increase before winter break and again at the end of the year.
- Each year a limited supply of yearbooks is ordered, so be sure to make certain your name is on the list. Save money and buy as soon as you can to safeguard your copy of what will be the school’s best ever book.
- Click here for a PDF file (coming soon) if you'd like to purchase your book with cash or check at the school.
- Portraits are due to the yearbook staff no later than Friday, October 21st. There will be a $30 fee applied to all late photos.
The easiest way to submit your photo to the yearbook staff is through the photo uploading link.
- Many photographers prefer to use this system as they are able to submit multiple photos simultaneously. An additional way to submit photos is with a clearly marked flash drive (that you do not need returned) to the school’s main office labeled "ATTN: MR. LAY PER YEARBOOK."
- Photographers: please email Mr. Lay to verify that the yearbook has received all photos. The uploading button above is helpful for submitting numerous photos, but it does not provide an official receipt.
- Digital photos of 300dpi or better (high resolution 2x3 photo) are required.
- All photos must be submitted in full color (no sepia, selective color or black and white)
- All photos must be in vertical (portrait) orientation and of the senior only, (no other people in the photo).
- Photos must be of the of the waist-torso-head. Full-body photos are cropped by Jostens for uniformity.
- Students must be appropriately dressed (i.e., meet all BHS dress-code requirements listed in the student handbook with face fully visible – no sunglasses or hats that cause shadows, please).
- Photos should reflect the conventions and dignity of standard portrait photography (e.g., still poses, no action shots, acceptable backdrops).
- File name must be the students name in the following format: Lastname.Firstname please submit one photo only.
Please send us high-resolution photos only. This ensures the photo you submit will print clearly.
Make a lasting dedication to your senior!
- Want to provide a tribute to your son or daughter, sister or brother, and leave a loving message that will be appreciated and adored by your graduate forever? The yearbook encourages you to participate in one of the longest lasting traditions at Broomfield High School by placing a senior dedication for all to enjoy.
- Baby ads are outsourced by the yearbook staff to theyearbookcompany for two reasons:
- First, the yearbook is a student publication, and outsourcing the dedications ensures accuracy for these unforgettable tributes.
- Secondly, the acknowledgments are intended to be kept secret until the last days of school when your student picks up his or her yearbook, so not even the yearbook staff will know who will be receiving some love.
- All dedications are due to the yearbookcompany (not the high school!) by Friday, October 21st for an early-bird discount; the hard deadline is November 15th.
Welcome seniors and senior parents!
Please scroll through the photographers below to find one that best suits your budget and style. Know that each photographer has worked with the Broomfield High School yearbook in the past. These photographers know and care about the Eagle community.
- Deines Designs Photography
- Teresa Fazio Photography
- Janeen Joy Photography Seniors
- Senior Portraits with our Team at Kiefel Photography
- Sarah Lindsay Photography
- Misha Photography
- Sassafras Photography
- Courtney McQueeney Photography
- Melissa Shanley Photography
- The Summit Photography
Do you want a fun, easy, no hidden fees senior portrait experience? Deines Designs Photography strives to make YOU the primary focus! Please visit our website to learn more about how we make this moment amazing for you!
Choose the package that is right for you:
I’m All In & I Can’t Wait - $399 (flat rate/no additional fees)
Mom Said I Have To Do This - $199 (flat rate/no additional fees)
Included in both packages:
- Changing tent and wagon for your convenience
- Downloadable, password-protected, online gallery of your high-resolution portraits
- Print release allowing you to print photos yourself if preferred - no obligation to buy anything
- Blemish removal on ALL photos
Printing is available with the option to order any size and number of photos, wall art, albums, or tabletop art you would like, no photo packages to limit your choices.
Check us out!!
Teresa Fazio Photography LLC
YOUR SESSION, YOUR WAY, NO LIMITS!
Teresa Fazio Photography has been specializing in luxury senior portrait experiences since 2013, so we know a thing or two about making your senior portrait experience special. These are YOUR senior portraits, so we collaborate with you to plan them and make them unique to you. Your session has no limits! We never limit locations, outfit changes or poses. Every purchased image will be individually, professionally & naturally retouched to bring out the best in your images. You will have peace of mind knowing that we store your images permanently to our cloud storage server so you never have to worry about losing them. We specialize in luxury artwork, prints and gorgeous albums and all of our products are heirloom quality; designed to last a lifetime. Senior portrait sessions: $350 with print collections starting at $400 -- no minimum purchase required.
If you are not happy with your images we will refund your session fee.
CALL TODAY: 303-903-1902
This is an AMAZING time for you! Let’s Capture it! I have been photographing Eagle seniors and families for 13 years! I believe in creating portraits that honor and celebrate you! Let’s collaborate to tell your unique story in a beautiful setting and create a great memory celebrating your unique personality and style.
Janeen Joy Photography Seniors is dedicated to making sure you feel at ease behind the camera, at a location that is a perfect fit for you! It is your time to shine, have fun and create a great memory while shooting your senior session. Your session will be true to who you are and your images will be fun, beautiful and modern.
Chose your location, unlimited outfits and one price for the session and digital files that you can chose from a private gallery in the comfort of your own home! Be sure to mention the flyer for your Eagle discount of 20% off your entire package and check out my award-winning portfolio that is linked above.
Darcy at Kiefel Photography gives a colorful twist to senior portraits.
Using ONLY natural light in natural settings, her style is vibrantly referred to as Images in Living Color. Specializing in backlight (sun behind model) for that natural glow, Kiefel Photography images have been published around the globe. Darcy continues photographing with humanitarian efforts worldwide to eradicate world hunger. However when in the country, her enthusiasm and dedication to high school seniors makes for an unforgettable portrait session. Every senior is special and deserves the Best in the Business. Our only friendly suggestion is scheduling EARLY as we book up fast for summer and fall. The rest is up to you!
Your time is precious and you should be spending your time with your daughter celebrating her last year of high school.
That’s why we take care of everything for you.
Our packages come complete with complimentary professional hair & makeup, multiple photoshoots, an in-home consultation, wardrobe help, bespoke artwork design, a complimentary family session, custom graduation announcements, and more.
If you want nothing but the best for your daughter’s last year of high school, we’ll take care of you, down to every last detail.
We sell out every year (no joke!). Call today to reserve your spot 970.518.7790
For over a decade, Sassafras Photography has photographed high school seniors. Utilizing natural light and natural posing, Sassafras is known for unique and bold images that not only stand out, but are timeless. If you want pictures that are modern in style that don't scream "senior photos," Sassafras is for you. Your hour-long session will be relaxed and fun--even the camera shy will enjoy the experience and be happy with the outcome. You may bring as many outfits as you'd like, pets, family members and even your best friend. Sassafras is high quality photography at affordable prices. In fact, Sassafras has not raised their prices in over 5 years. Book online for convenience and enjoy unlimited advice regarding clothing, hair, makeup and locations. Packages start at $390 and include 25 edited digital images to keep.
I'm a mountain-loving, sun-chasing photographer and create bold, vibrant portraits to highlight your senior. I'm here to help celebrate this momentous milestone with you. Our time together is not just showing up and posing for the camera, but instead I provide an entire experience; one that is unique, fun, and all about your senior. Included in each portrait session is 1-2 wardrobe changes as well as complimentary credit toward having your images professionally printed.
I like to keep things simple!
I only have one package deal for $1500 in total which includes a full 2 hrs. or so shoot at 1 or 2 of my locations, no limits on clothes changes etc.
You will receive a gallery link within 2 weeks with 70+ edited high-resolution photos and will be able to download 20 edited digitals of your choice with a print release to do with whatever you like.
So, no need to come in and choose which ones to buy separately after your session; 20 edited digitals are included.
Please visit www.MelissaShanleyPhotography.
Don’t settle for the same overpriced, over edited, cookie cutter studio pictures. Choose a better option that’s unique, flexible, authentic, customizable and affordable. A few things that only I do: No packages (ever), your choice of the best locations, personal online proof gallery, custom digital options, no session time limit or hourly charges, unlimited outfits, editing and blemish removal always included, yearbook image submittal always included.